A Dominatrix reflects on Femdom, Trampling and her day to day life

A Dominatrix reflects on Femdom, Trampling and her day to day life
High Heel Trampling, Video and Femdom

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Trampling and Financial Domination

So we went shopping with the carpets credit card and pretty much racked it up to its’ limit. Financial Domination and Trampling may go very well together. I believe the humiliation and sacrifice of the doormat is essential in showing submission, love and devotion.
Since the male is an inferior creature and worthless, I am somewhat ruthless in my approach. I make them suffer severely because of the severe lack of integrity of the male. The inherent dichotomy of the male mind is aggravating enough to have most women frustrated and resigned. I on the other hand make use of their pathetic hormonal drives for my own lifestyle choices and sadistic pleasures. And boy do I ever love stepping all over this pathetic plebeian trifle. The screaming, the resisting and all the pain and humiliation satisfies my urges. It gets me high. I feel so elevated and sublime after subjecting the slave to immense amounts of pain. It’s a thrill. And it’s thrilling to have him buy me expensive gifts. My shoes, my clothes my champagne...a diva’s lifestyle.
So here I am stepping on his face again, with the shoes he bought me today, so that his face will become demolished, squished and flattened. I love busting his lips with my shoes and feet. I could just march on the spot for a while, or maybe do the twist. I could jump up and down, and that would make for a very,very painful experience. These are the things that please me today, I am trampling this lowly carpet right into the ground where he belongs. The next day I will trample him again, and then I will do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment