A Dominatrix reflects on Femdom, Trampling and her day to day life

A Dominatrix reflects on Femdom, Trampling and her day to day life
High Heel Trampling, Video and Femdom

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Inside the Woman

Inside the Woman's mind, the dominant woman's mind, it seems absurd that a man would anything else but an object that serves her purpose.
He may be the doormat, the carpet and stepping ground wherever she walks, both figuratively and literally. In doing this he would be fulfilling his life's greatest honor.
I always think that what other way could an omega man contribute and therefore take part in my life? Perhaps some other enslavement...but outside of being my object to use as I please I see very little to no possibility. That is just the way that it is.
Good thing I've become such a master trampler. Many men love to suffer for me, and take great pride in serving me. This is most suited to the choices I've made in my life, so therefore we have all become a very happy family...

Trampling seems to be one of those things that happen to be a natural expression of me.
I think those marks I leave on my subjects are gifts more significant than kisses could ever be. And any one who bears the pain of my heel, is bequeathed with the greatest gifts of all: The divine and infinite feminine love that is present.
Yes I do believe that Female Domination, and therefore trampling, is an exercise in Goddess Veneration and Connection to the Infinite Forces of the Universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment