A Dominatrix reflects on Femdom, Trampling and her day to day life

A Dominatrix reflects on Femdom, Trampling and her day to day life
High Heel Trampling, Video and Femdom

Friday, May 28, 2010

A Bad MOOD

I trampled the slave today in such a cruel way. It's just that I was in such a MOOD. Of course this "MOOD" is completely to blame on my mighty hormones, however the awareness of this doesn't stop me from being very short with everyone, and downright mean and nasty. I just don't feel like being nice.
Before the carpet came over today, I also had half a bottle of wine for lunch which typically escalates any mood I may be in. This time, it made me from mean, to a monster.
So I laid him down in the living room and put on some leggings and high stilettos. Then I just went to town on his face and belly. He couldn't take any of what I had to give, because I completely omitted a warm up. I started trampling super hard right from the get go.
He was squirming and screaming, and the more he did that, the harder I trampled. I placed some beautiful marks on him and I felt satisfied with the look. There was unbelievable tension within me, and somehow the trampling just released all the negativity. I feel much better now

2 comments:

  1. Miss AKEERA. YOUR Use of the carpet gave me hope that i may be of some real worth someday.To know i helped a true Goddes like YOU feel better just from being injured would make me feel better about wasting all the air i have breathed.i would love to have my feet ruined so everytime i tried to walk i would remember your smile and laugh. Worshipfully it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. please you're a godless so trample me jump on me and more if you want on my head and my body

    ReplyDelete